Friday, March 1, 2013

MORE Scribbles Stamping Fun ~

So I made this WAY back in September of 2012 for the COLOR ME RAD 
race I entered with some friends!!
I entered this race BEFORE I knew I was pregnant, and it was right around race time that I passed my FIRST TRIMESTER so I was EXCITED to make the announcement...
(now that giving BIRTH is right around the corner, I figured I could post this... haha)
 So I grabbed my handy dandy Scribbles Alphabet Stamp Set and an old white shirt and got to work!
I have used this stamp set on a few different things, so I knew what I was doing this time around. I made this shirt the night before the race!! Again I used the Stamp Pads because I loved how they worked on my last project! See THIS BLOG POST for instructions on what I did...
The only thing I did differently this time was I used Huggies Wipes (shout out to HUGGIES!!) to clean the letters after each use rather than running to my Kitchen Sink for each letter. The wipes worked like a CHARM! It was easier to see if there was still ink on the stamp with the wipe than with just running water...
I let it dry, ironed it, but did not have time to wash it. It was not a big deal because I wore it to the Color Me Rad Race and THIS is what happened...
LOVE IT!!
Thank You YET AGAIN ilovetocreate.com
for making me EASILY Crafty and Stylish at the same time!!

No comments: