Saturday, August 30, 2008

The California State Fair ~


We were able to head for Hailey's FIRST trip to the California State Fair in Sacramento. I went to the State Fair ever since I can remember, and really enjoyed it! Last year Hailey was too young to take, so we took advantage this year and went with family.

The Highlight of our trip for Hailey was the Monorail. She really enjoyed being up above all the comotion and seeing everything that was there. My highlight was looking at all the "as seen on TV" things for sale. They have like 3 huge warehouses with different gadgets and such for sale! There were things that I really liked, but nothing that we HAD to have! ~

Not the best picture, but this is the Bird Family on the Monorail! ~

1 comment:

Sara Marie said...

Have I told you lately that-I-Love-YOU? Also, you are the most fabulously adorable preggo I've ever seen! Lets hope my next time around I am cute and little like you rather than a big fat beast of a woman! ha! I missed out on the fair this year. Ryan and I were going to go last week but went to San Fran instead. Either way we got to see lots of freakish toothless carnie types. Good Fun! Lets get together soon! I miss you!!!!!!!