Saturday, December 6, 2008

UOP TIGERS vs. FRESNO BULLDOGS ~

I bet you are wondering WHY we went to a Fresno game without all our gear on... well we were in Stockton visiting family, and were invited by UOP fans.... Not a problem for us, we are fans of both teams. Matt and I wore Neutral Colors for our safety....
Grandpa Bird wanted to sign Hailey up for the Tiger Cubs, they get a free shirt, and get into all home games for free. It was a good time, Hailey and her cousin Rylie were able to bond together, and Grandma and Grandpa got to have their GrandGirls.
When the game started I was sure I would be rooting for UOP, but something took over me when Fresno started off the game with like a run of 6 points to nothing. And when there was a dunk by one of the Fresno players I could not HELP but shout and jump.... We had to explain to the people around us that we were for both teams, but as the game went on, I think Matt and I were obviously both cheering on Fresno State! ~

The game ended, and Fresno pulled out the win in the last seconds. The game was VERY enjoyable because the teams were evenly matched. One of the neatest things that happened was at half time. They had break dancers for part of the half time show, and that was real neat~
I think it was a great time had by all! ~

No comments: