Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree ~

It killed me to wait, but we waited until December 1st to officially start the "Christmas Season" I think we need to have the THANKSGIVING season last as long as it can. So I was thankful as long as I could, but we pulled out the Christmas Decorations for FHE last night! HAHA~

This year was different for us. We had been in our Fresno home, and knew where we were going to place everything. It was fun watching Matt move all the furniture all over the front room to figure out how we were going to FIT it all! ( I think women should be in charge of the floorplan for new housing developments, they know where they would want furniture and space)



Anyways ~ This year was also very special because our little Angel was here to help us as well. She was SO cute. We put on Christmas Music to set the mood, and she wanted to be in on that action.



Then we got the tree out and she OOHH and AWWED at the lights after Matt turned it on. She wanted to help put the ornaments on the tree, and she did a GREAT job, the only problem is that there is too much tree out of her reach to keep her deocrations that way.






She danced along to the Holiday Music with Matt, and I gave her one to many "airplane rides" on my feet, so she was TOO excited about the change in the house and the activities going on to go to bed without a fight. I got to give the family prayer that night, and as she ran around her room while Matt and I knealed at her bed, my prayer consisted of blessing her to not act like a crazy child, and rest so we could get rest.









Oh the blessings of the Holiday Season and all the Family Fun that goes along with it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyle loved decorating this year too. Even Lilly was in awe of the lights. It was really sweet.

Marc and Stacy said...

K, Marc put our tree up two weeks before Thanksgiving. He's a little Christmas Tree happy! Your tree looks GREAT!

Sara Marie said...

Umm, just wondering what you meant by the make-out assistance...haha. You're crazy! I have someone I'm happily making-out with right now... but if that changes I'll let you know. haha