Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up ~ Hailey

So my Brother In Law let me know that he can tell when I am busy... it's when I have not updated my blog in a while, so here I am catching up on pictures! (Thanks Brian) With the move and me just wanting to lay down with my newborn I have to admit I have been quite the slacker... sorry... I will do better! ~ ENJOY Hailey eating and sleeping at the same time! ~ Oprae calls this Multi-Tasking.... ( I know you have seen Sweet Home Alabama... haha)
We had Uncle John and Aunt Ally over for dinner, and John made crapes! YUMMM! Hailey somehow got the syrup on her face, and has a special Hindu dot on her forhead. This pictures is classic because she also decided she was going to pick her nose! YUMMM!
We like to go to Costco and let Hailey play with all the things we can not afford! ~ She played on this for about 10 minutes before we pried her little fingers off it... And this picture says it all! ~ This is in our Elk Grove House. I made her breakfast and went to take care of Landon, when I can back to her she had taken her cereal up the stairs with her milk cup. She pulled her chair up to her Dress-Up box table and just sat back and relaxed! Gotta love kids! I think she is mimicking her daddy! ~

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

So much fun :0) She is such a cutie! Crepes were fun. We will definitely have to do it again when we have more fillings. Love you!