Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up ~ Landon

Here are the more recent pictures of Landon David Bird! ~ Or as Uncle Kyle Bird (yes we refer to you as uncle) likes to call him LANDO ~ He loves to fall asleep! He is SUCH a doll! ~ This is when he was almost a month! ~
Landon is developing quite well, I told him to waive to the camera, and LOOK! ~ HAHA! What a ham! Love it! ~
Hailey likes to help Daddy give Landon his baths. This is the best picture I could get that did not have him SHOWING off if you know what I mean! ~
And this it Landon watching TV. Dr. Phil was on, and he was QUITE interested in what he had to say! We are having a BLAST with our new little addition! My favorite part of the day is nap time. We all (Hailey Landon and myself) lay down in the Love Sac and just sleep! ~ Being a mommy is lots of work, but it is TOTALLY worth it! ~

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

I totally LOVE Landon! So sweet :0)

SuzQuez said...

Nap time with my cuties was my favorite time of the day.