Monday, February 7, 2011

Church Bag ~ PART 1

Since my little girl is FIGHTING going to church... I thought I would let her make a special Church Bag she can take and LOVE to death and POSSIBLY not have as big of a fit going to Primary...
So I headed to the DOLLA HOLLA store and picked up THIS...
 Then I headed to my "Craft Boxes" and grabbed out some stuff. I got out my Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint , my Puffy Pens™, my handy dandy  Puffy Paint™, my Little Paint Brushes and a paper plate to help control the mess...
 I let her pick out her colors and away she went painting...
 She LOVED the Tulip Slick Paint the best, or at least she loved those colors the best.
I just put a little on her plate and let her do the decorating.
Hard at work getting her Crafty Project done...
And she really loved that I let her do it all.
It was a FUN craft for us to do together.
Drumroll PLEASE... dun dun dun DUNNNNNNN... I give you her semi Finished Project...
Now to let it dry and ADD some fun stuff... not sure what we are going to do yet, but I have some ideas...
or
or
the idea's are ENDLESS!!
Check out iLoveToCreate.com for all your CRAFTY needs...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!

No comments: