Friday, February 11, 2011

PS3 EyePet ~

Hailey has been SOOOOOO good with Potty Training, so we decided she deserved a little present...
(NO potty accidents in over a WEEK)
SO, Daddy got her this...
 Ever heard of it? WELL... it is an AdOrAbLe game where the kids hatch a pet, then play with it through the PS3 "move" thingy... so THERE... now I don't need to get her a REAL PET... E.V.E.R...
She LOVES her little pet... his name is MONKEY. You can see him in the bottom corner of my little TV in my HUGE Entertainment center. Laugh all you want. I am NOT buying a new TV just because...
She is learning alot with this fun little toy, and it has been HOURS of fun for the kids in the TWO days we have had it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gald to see that you are getting some use out of the PS3 too. I can't wait until Katelyn gets to that stage in potty training!