Saturday, November 29, 2008

T.G.I.S.???

Thank Goodness it's Saturday!! Yeah! Matt and Hailey went to visit G&G Bird and family in Stockton today, and I stayed home to clean. YES..... I stayed home to clean!! When do I ever have a QUIET empty home to actually get work done!? Well today i do!!!
I have much needed laundry, bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, and vacuuming to get done. I am sitting here smiling because I only have ONE load left, and I just finished cleaning out the fridge. I am running out to Target to return a gift I got Hailey that we no longer need because I learned someone else got it for her so that is a HUGE plus! ~
AND I am getting some MUCH needed sleep hopefully tonight, as long as baby Landon lets me rest! I have not been away from my little girl too much, and this will be the first overnight trip in like 6 months!! I am a little sad, but I need to take advantage of this one! ~
I thought about putting up our Christmas Decorations, but I thought we could save that for FHE on Monday Night! (Family Home Evening for those who are not members)

Wish me luck and happy dreams! ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that is so wonderful! I love being able to get things clean with no interruptions. That rarely happens anymore. Have fun cleaning!