Friday, January 30, 2009

FRESNO HERE WE COME

I am SO excited to be moving back to Fresno!! Only because now I will not be a single parent for the week with a toddler and a newborn! YEAH! I miss Matt SO bad during the week, we are SO happy to announce we are packing up our Elk Grove home and moving to a home in Fresno! ~
They found someone for the Elk Grove rental to move in on the 12th of Feb, and we are moving out the weekend before!! (Sat. Feb. 7th)

Thank you for all your prayers and support! I HATE to leave family, but we are SO blessed to have Matt working with this ecomony I am ready to do ANYTHING to have our family together again! Wish us luck! ~

1 comment:

Ally said...

So glad to hear things are working out. Good luck with the move, with the job, with the two little ones, with everything!

All the best wishes going out to you. :-)