Wednesday, January 21, 2009

random....

WARNING.... Adult Content..... just FYI
As I sit here, I am listening to The Little Mermaid in the NEAR background, and Princess Hailey asking me what brother is doing....
"He is eating." I tell her as she pokes at my boob.....
I also hear my little Prince Landon sucking away and think how lucky I am to be able to breastfeed him.
It must be weird for a little child to understand what is going on..... deep thought.....
Anyways... I got on to post that Landon's umbilical cord thing fell off last night!! Hallelujah!!! I am not sure what it is, but for some reason that is the ONLY thing that freaks me out about the whole new baby thing! Once that is off it's like a HUGE burden is lifted from my shoulders! Yeah, thanks ~ Sorry I warned you this post was random......
I have to go, I just heard the noise of a dirty diaper ~ YEAH I LOVE BEING A MOM :)

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

Hailey and Landon are so adorable! I can't wait until you guys all get down here :0) Thanks for letting us borrow Matt! He put new locks in for us on Monday!!

I think he came and helped John and his Dad yesterday. I was at home trying to de-stress. Too much emotional/physical exertion. Bleh :0)

Marc and Stacy said...

Breastfeeding, explosion poops and falling off umbilical chords. Only a mother can read about all these things and be baby hungry! Which I AM! :)

Such a fun stage. Can't wait to meet the little guy!