Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FHE Garden

So we are going to start our own garden. I have wanted a garden ever since Matt and I got married, and we just have never had the space to have one. When we lived with my parents I helped with my mom's garden, but it was not MY garden.
Anyways.... for FHE we did our Research for the Family Garden. We all got to pick out the things we wanted in our garden, and this is what we came up with so far...


I wanted Watermelon, Tomato, Onions, and Zucchini

Matt wanted Strawberries and Bell Peppers

Hailey wanted Pumpkin


So we headed to Lowe's to see what we were getting ourselves into... I tend to KILL plants that are placed in my path... so yeah, I am a little worried about our Little Family Garden. It looks like it will be pretty easy. I will need to take care of it of course and water the little suckers, but I am starting with the easy stuff! ~ A little plant fertilizer and water should do the trick??


We'll keep you posted! Wish us luck.... or I guess wish the poor little plants I intend to plant luck! ~ :)

No comments: