Monday, March 30, 2009

Salsa.... Salsa.....


I am not sure if anyone has seen that Stupid show from a few years ago.... the one with Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton..... Anyways.... Nicole sings this Salsa... Salsa.... song, and I am just laughing at how funny my title is to me.... but probably not to you if you do not know what I am talking about....

ANYWHO.....

Matt wanted a snack on Sunday Afternoon. Hailey had been sick, and when she picked up what Matt was eating, she decided she wanted some too! ~ We were VERY glad to see her eat, but we were surprised that she was dipping her chips in the Salsa and eating that too. She usually just eats the chips. Matt LOVES salsa, he will dip his chip and take a monstrosity amount of salsa to which I say " Would you like any chips with your Salsa..." (not do you want any salsa to go with those chips) I am not a big fan, I will dip my chip, and then knock it on the side of the bowl to ONLY get a little bit of salsa with my chip. I find the small salsa ratio to lot of chip very satisfying.... Well Hailey is a big fan come to find out, she is a dipper and a licker of the salsa! She could not get enough of the salsa!! ~ Just more evidence that this little girl is her daddy's little girl! !~ Love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kyle loooooves salsa too.