Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRD ~ DAY! ~ TO MEEEEEE...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY FOOLS!!

And my kids MUST know this because I went for a quick shopping trip,
and there was not too much crying going on!!

Matt has planned a SURPRISE TRIP for this weekend, and all I know is
" Just pack for Cold and Warm Weather." And " No, I am not going to make you go
camping again or anything else like that."

I cleaned the house today because I need to get ready for our mini Vacation... right?
We are going to go out tonight because we are so LUCKY that Uncle John and Aunt Ally are going to watch the kids for us! YEAHHHHH!! Three Dolla' Movie Theatre here we come! ~ (They watched the kids for Matt's Birthday too) I am SO glad we have them close! ~ They love our kids, and our kids love them! ~


Until Later... WISH ME LUCK on my Surprise!

I am 28, and I STILL got it! ~

2 comments:

Kara said...

Happy birthday girl! Enjoy a lovely surprise weekend away...are the kiddos coming along?

Amalia Cutts said...

I'm curious to know what he planned for you. Gosh, your so old now.