Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DIAL-UP

Dial-Up is RETARDED...
So is AT&T...
I called to transfer my service to the new address, and guess what??
They forgot to transfer the High Speed Internet Services...
It WAS going to be ALL ready when we moved in on Friday.
BUT NO...
My lovely husband has been calling them daily and they are expediting everything...
YEAH RIGHT.
At least we got some perks out of the MESS...
2 Free Months High Speed Internet AND a $75.00 Visa Gift Card.
GOOD JOB HUBBY!!!
But dial up sucks so I will not be online too much... so until then...

P.S. But on the bright side because I have not had Internet I have been unpacking and getting my house in order! :)

1 comment:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Sucks about the internet, but I am so glad you are finally in your house!! :)