Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CATCH UP! ~

So I officially SUCK... yeah like I have not put ANYTHING up from Halloween... REALLY Melissa...
But I have TWO really good reasons... wanna hear them
1) Matt was trying to "sync" his iPhone to google or something and LOST all the pictures on the phone... INCLUDING the ones from Halloween...
2) I am a lazy butt...

REALLY... I have been...
Not sure WHY...
I have not blogged for like 2 weeks... UGH... So here goes...
Carving Pumpkins 2011
Landon picked the Yo Ho Pirate that Mommy carved and Hailey picked the Kitty Cat in the boot that Daddy helped carve!~ Landon won the SCARIEST Pumpkin at our ward Halloween Party! :)
 Landon in one of his MANY costumes...
Landon is ADDICTED to yogurt. I caught him red handed in the fridge searching for his beloved yogurt one day when he HAD to wear Buzz Lightyear. (The costume is too big, but works for now...)
 Trick or Treating... sorry for the bad pictures... yes I was ELMO...

Landon was Batman, Hailey was the Princess riding the Unicorn then we also had baby Morgan with us the happy little pumpkin... Along the way Hailey became The Princess and the Frog riding the Unicorn when she found a frog and HAD to take it door to door trick or treating... NO JOKE...
Yeah that is a real frog...
We put him in a bucket when we got home and he "jumped away" over night... that is my story and I am sticking to it!!
And here is the picture from our Halloween Ward Party...

Landon was a Cowboy riding a horse, Hailey a Princess riding a unicorn, Matt was Big Bird and I was Tickle me Elmo. Notice Hailey looking down at her TREAT she won on the cake walk... it took about 10 times in the cake walk to win those brownies... she LOVES them can't you tell!!
We had a GREAT Halloween! Hope you did too!!~~

No comments: