Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where Have I Been??

WELL, Again it has been a little while since I have blogged.... this time it is because of some AMAZING Vacations that I have not been updating my Day to Day Life...
FIRST we went to the Happiest Place on Earth...
MANY more pictures to come about that...
SECOND my kids went on the Amtrak Train back to Sacramento with Grandma on Sunday which left me CHILDLESS for almost 4 full days... would YOU be on your blog if you were in my shoes?? HAHA!
Matt and I drove into Sacramento last night in celebration of Thanksgiving. This year we are going to be able to visit BOTH families. We know we are truly blessed to be able to have our families so close and we are thankful that they still want us around year after year...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

No comments: