Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Happy DAY!!~~

TODAY is my Baby Sister's Birthday...
I consider her one of my best friends!
She is attending American River College in Sacramento, and she works at Old Navy. (most of the money she makes goes right back to Old Navy for cute clothes OR to her nieces and nephews of course)
She is planning on serving a mission and is waiting SO patiently for her braces to get off so she can go...
I am SO proud of her!

Sharon,
You are an AMAZING little sister and an ever better auntie! Thank you for all the things you do for my family!! I can't wait for you to get married and have tons of kids so I can spoil and love your little smooshies! (remember to name the first one WaWaBaby; because that is what I plan on calling them no matter what...) You are beautiful in everything you do, and you are so strong in the gospel. You have wonderful friends and you know how to be a wonderful friend to others. You are sweet and kind, and care very much for everyone around you. I wish you the BEST this year, and I want you to know I love you!
~ Melissa
(Sharon and I enjoying some SUN in Tahoe for our Family Reunion 2011)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!!
Landon has prepared a song for you and it goes like this...
haha! ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable! Love the video Melissa :) Oh and I LOVE Sharon, she is amazing. You have such a great family!

Anonymous said...

Loved Landon's 'happy day' song!