Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's

Hailey wanted to take Valentine's to all the kids in her class...
I let her pick out whatever kind she wanted. She picked Disney Princess that had matching tattoo's....
YUP tattoos... SORRY PRESCHOOL MOMMIES!! 
(now will the boys like the princess tattoo's is the real question??)
Anyway...
Matt and I wanted her to write her own name on them. I have been working with her at this and she does alright. I started last Thursday... we got ONE done... we went on Vacation and now that we are back I was able to get her to write TWO more after lunch. She told me she was too tired to write more letters. Matt and Hailey are in the kitchen right now writing some more and and the conversation is HILARIOUS...
"You messed it Up daddy!"
"No Daddy, YOU do it!"
"Ok, I am picking up the pen one last time."
"Ok, fine I will draw the I."
"Ugh, wait I am missing the little sticker."
"Oh, you are right!"
Daddy got her to do an additional FIVE just now...
 My little girl is growing up!!~ I never thought at 4 years old she would be writing her own name...
Can I just keep her from school so she stays my little girl??

AND today she had to put on her Hello Kitty nails from Auntie Sharon...
She dressed herself and brushed her own hair.... can't you tell??
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!~

2 comments:

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

Aww, this is so cute!!! She is so good, i cant belive she dis all teh cards!! cant wait to see the faces of all the mummys when the kids comes home from school with tatoos :)

love K

Anonymous said...

Since we saw this post Katelyn has been practicing writing her name. I guess next time I want her to do something I'll have to say Hailey does it to get her excited about it.