Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Introductions PART THREE!!

Since Matt has been working SO hard on the Yard...
He decided he needed some TOOLS to help him out...
Along with all the plants, planting soil, miracle grow, seed n' feed... yeah all that crap we needed for the lawn-care... he decided we needed to get a new GAS blower and GAS Trimmer.
Our current Trimmer is on it's last leg... the handle is only on because it is attached to the thing with wire... the protective part near the head is completely off which gives NO protection... AND it is electric. Our current blower is fine, the only problem is that it is electric... SO welcome to my home new Homelite Products. May you last forever and make my man ever SO happy while he works on the yard!!
The next thing we need is a lawn mower... our current one is GREAT, but I have no idea how to work it because Matt has like 3 different things he needs to "jimmy-rig" to get the thing working... I see a new lawn mower in my near future...

2 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

You should ask my mom how they got their new lawn mower. They basically got it for free I think when they traded in their old one. It's more environmentally friendly and is even green to show that it is "green". Ask her and maybe you can do the same!

The Jensens said...

Fun, fun! I am partial to electric things myself (less noisy and you don't have to deal with gas!) but to each their own :-)

(Sorry if I sound snarky....I'm trying to be positive!).