Sunday, April 22, 2012

NEW Introductions...

I need to Introduce you to some new things in and around our house...
The FIRST thing I would like to introduce you to is this...
 Our New Sony 55" HDTV...
Thank you to all my friends who made comments about how small the previous TV was... I finally gave into Matt's request for a bigger TV for MY Entertainment Center... AND a big old thanks to Uncle Tim for the SONY FAMILY Discount!
 SO... that means the previous front room TV has landed in our room...
(yes I know my bedroom is bland... 
It will be the last room I decorate in the house so we all need to get used to it...)
 And the TV that was previously in our bedroom is now in the garage waiting for someone to buy it from craigslist... I kinda miss this TV because I knew how to work it. Landon said we could put it in HIS room, and I laughed and told him that was not happening...
And this is just something SO COOL that I got...
 it holds my cord to my phone in place without the mess... LOVE IT!~
 I saw something in Pinterest like this that was handmade... I got this for a dolla holla!!
Welcome Big Fatty TV to the Bird House... I hope the kids let you live a LONG life!!

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

I was just wondering when the new tv would make an appearance! Looking good :-)

Anonymous said...

Brian is jealous, he wants to get a new TV too but we don't have the $ right now- we won't get a new one until this one dies. The new TV looks very good in your entertainment center!