Sunday, April 14, 2013

Guess What Hailey did...

SHE LOST HER FIRST TOOTH...
It has been hanging out "loosy-goosy" for a few days. I am very squeamish about it!
She has been working at getting it out with Matt.
On Saturday, Matt took the two older kids to Stockton to visit his parents. They went out on the boat with some friends, and while they were on the boat Hailey lost her tooth.
This is how she tells the story:
" I was on the boat, and I was Wiggling and Jiggling my tooth... then BAM it comes out!" with a cute little smile on her face!
She goes on to say "Daddy just kept the tooth in his pocket until we got to Papa's House then we put it in a tiny plastic bag. Then I put that bag under my pillow. Then I went to sleep. Then I woke up and the Tooth Fairy Helpers left me money!!"

FIFTY CENTS! WHAT WHAT!!~ ~
 Here she is showing us where the first tooth fell out...
Little tooth in hand to put under the pillow...

And the next day she lost the other front tooth! This girls is gonna be RICH!~

No comments: