Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ONE MONTH OLD!!

With both of my first kids I took "Monthly" pictures of them. That lasted about the first 6 months and then I would forget... Let's see how long I can remember to take Kylie's Pictures...
These first ones are the out~takes... sad face, to starting to cry, to FULL ON CRY...
 Then we have the accents...
 I should take one of her little feet! They are SO cute!
 Of course Landon wanted to be a part of the action... 
I love that she looks a little chubby here!!
 And of course we wanted to match her BIG sisters ADORABLE sleeping
 "gift from heaven" photo, but someone did not want to sleep...
 then she peed... 
and the photo session was over! :)
But I did get ONE good picture to capture my sweet baby when she was ONE MONTH OLD!
Here she is still wearing her Preemie Clothes, but she has graduated to Newborn Diapers.
We go to the Dr. on Thursday to see how big she is! I am guessing she is around 6-7 lbs!