Saturday, April 25, 2009

Backyard Camping ~

Thursday Night Matt made mention to me that he would like to go Camping this weekend because it was going to be a nice weekend, and it would not be too hot. I gave him my CRAZY look and said "The only Camping I am doing is in the Backyard!!" To which he replied "GREAT! Let's do it Friday Night!" ~
So this is Matt Friday Night after he got off work putting up the tent. Landon and I were watching, and Hailey was helping ALOT! ~ You can't really tell, but she has one of the tent poles and she is hitting the tree with it....Here is the tent ALL ready for the Bird Campers!! Hailey has never been in our tent before, so this was a first for both the kids!!

Here they are waiting for Matt to get the AeroBed.... yes.... my kind of camping includes an Air Mattress... don't hate! ~ We had a GREAT night! Hailey enjoyed playing with the Flashlight, and we did great for our first campout!! We zipped our sleeping bags together, and thought we were good to go! Little did we know Little Miss Princess was going to frolic all over the tent until midnight! It was probably the worst night sleep I have had since we were in Fresno, we lasted until 6:30, and by that time I was ready to get in my nice warm bed!! When we came inside our FAB clock that gives the temp. read the outside temp to be 39.... so yeah... it was cold for little old me! ~ It is one of those fun-long nights you will always remember! I know Hailey will remember it too! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that would be fun. I love Hailey beating the poor tree. So funny.