Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lucky Landon!!




This is LUCKY LITTLE LANDON! He is all happy Snugly in his new blanket that his Aunt Ally made for him. When he was just born I made a comment to Ally that we did not have many boy blankets, and I guess she decided to remedy that problem PRONTO! ~ She actually made him an all Blue Blanket, but it is stuck in the Bird Family Limbo of trying to get it to us. Ally told me that it would be too small now, so she decided to make another one! OH how I love that she loves my kiddies! So here is a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Aunt Ally for the Adorable Blanket! Landon will love it FOREVER! ~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww that is so cute! It looks like she did a great job.

The Jensens said...

I'm glad he loves it! I am tired of seeing him wrapped up in girlie blankets :0) I hope you cut off the excess yarn, I wouldn't want anyone choking themselves!

Bird is the Word said...

Yes Ally i did cut off the excess yarn....haha!! THANKS again!!