Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My little Bulldogs ~

You know those days when NOTHING goes right.... when you just want to scream "What was I thinking having kids?" Well, TODAY my friends is not one of those days! It sure started off wrong with Landon waking up at 6 am to eat, and then not going back to bed. Plus Hailey having an accident in her PJ's and desperately needing a shower.... but I told myself today is a WHATEVER day! I am going to be happy NO MATTER WHAT! ~ Here is Princess Hailey after her shower. I got her all dressed up, and hair done, and she DID Not want to take a picture. This is her watching TV. I think Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on.Here she is again with her "I'm A Little Bulldog" T-Shirt! She was trying to climb on the coffee table, which she knows is a NO NO! ~ This is the only way I could get Hailey to actually take a picture. Was for her to give Brother a kiss. I love Landon's expression... what the heck?
And here is my ADORABLE Little Chubbers Landon! He is Laughing in this picture! He was SO happy to have me talking to him this morning! SO full of JOY!
His little smile MELTS my heart, and reminds me that I am SO blessed to have my children!!
Here I am giggling in Landon's Ear, and this was his reaction! PURE BLISS ~
Oh how I LOVE my little Chubbers! And his sister too, even if she won't be a part of my picture party! ~

3 comments:

Trent and Mel said...

I have many of those "nothing goes right" days. I understand!!!! You have adorable kids, even if they are stinkers and don't want to take pictures! We will have to do some play groups soon and let the kiddies play!

Unknown said...

He is such a hunk!! What a cute boy he is.

Kristen said...

Awesome job keeping a great attitude! I need to remember that on certain days that start out crappy!

Glad you had fun at your concert - it looks like you were way close to the stage- how fun!!