Monday, April 20, 2009

Our WONDERFUL Weekend! ~

We had SUCH a busy weekend, it was GREAT that the weather is finally agreeing with our plans.....We started our garden EARLY Saturday Morning. Matt cleared the area, and I helped as much as I could, and then raked all the junk Matt had cleared. We forgot to take pictures of the "before" and "after", but here is "while it was happening.... The garden has 3 rows of Onions in the back, 7 mounds for the Watermelons in the middle, 4 little bushes of Bell Peppers next, then in the front is Strawberries, Green Onion, and two Tomato plants. I LOVE it! ~
And here is Matt and Landon watering the garden.... Landon loves being with his daddy....
After we got all cleaned up from the Garden, we headed over to meet Brent and Amalia Cutts at Fresno State for "Vintage Days". This is Matt and Hailey. We enjoyed just walking around and looking at all the fun stuff we did not want to buy. They had a Kids Corner and Hailey was VERY excited about it all, but you had to buy a wrist band to play on anything, and you had to wait in line at all the bounce houses and stuff after purchasing the band.... not my idea of fun.... so we headed home after about two hours of being there.
Here is Landon and I, he enjoyed seeing everything, and slobbered ALL over the Baby Bjorn!! It was fun for us all especially because we got alot of "SWAGGG......" is that what you call it???
THEN we went out on the boat!! OH how I love to go out on the boat! We went with Uncle John and Aunt Ally! They were not able to enjoy it as much as we did because John broke is foot, and Ally is still recovering from surgery, but they were a BIG help!! (we needed a third to hold the flag, and watch Hailey) We left Landon at home with a babysitter, we wanted to really enjoy our first time on the lake.... And this is me enjoying the lake..... I am not going to lie... it was cold. When I jumped in I was screaming like a girl, but once I was up it was SO refreshing!!
We did not get a good picture of Matt up, but he enjoyed some ridding time too...
I drove while Matt was ridding, and Hailey likes to help me drive too sometimes, Aunt Ally got this picture.... Hailey was OBVIOUSLY pre-occupied with something else!~ And this is a picture on our way back. We had SUCH a great weekend, it was nice to take the next day, Sunday to rest up for the week ahead! Saturday is a Special Day! It's the day we go wakeboarding!! We felt we deserved a nice run with all the work we did on the garden! I hope to keep you updated on the progress of that garden! ~ I hope you all enjoyed your weekends too! ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you guys go to millerton? or pine flat?

Bird is the Word said...

Pine Flat.... so nice!!!