Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ODE to my SNUGGIE ~

For Christmas, my dear friend Lauren Baker gave me TWO of the BEST presents EVER! The first present she gave me was a Snuggie! But this was NO ordinary Snuggie... this was a FRESNO STATE Snuggie! ( I will have to do another post soon about the SECOND gift she gave, you can just look forward to getting that soon)I have to admit when I saw these things on TV, I would LAUGH at how dumb they looked, and think to myself... " GET A BLANKET YOU IDIOT!" But since being able to TEST one of these beauties out on my own... I have learned that there is SO much more to a snuggie than what meets the eye!
IT HAS SLEEVES! I get to read my book without being cold! I get to change the TV channel with the remote without a draft! You all laugh at me now, but DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT!

~ But on the other hand, I was doing some research and came across THIS ~ The Snuggle Suit...
Now, in a world of snuggies, the snuggle suit make perfect sense. Half fuzzy robe, half body suit, it's another freakish hybrid designed to keep us warm and comfy while simultaneously signaling to others that we've completely given up on ourselves. Would YOU wear a Snuggie Suit?? Just wondering . . .~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, I laughed at the snugglie too but tried one out and loved it.

Kristen said...

I probably wouldn't wear the suit, since it would be kind of a hassle to get it on and off. I would probably love the snugglie though!

Tiffany said...

I got a snuggie for Christmas...thanks "santa". Inside I mocked the idea, but once I opened my snuggie and used it I was converted. It is wonderful...I hate to wash it because I only then have the use of a regular blanket which just isn't as awesome.

As for the snuggle suit...do you think they make it in maternity size? :)