Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My TINY Dancer ~

Hailey is a BEAUTIFUL Ballerina ~
She had her VERY first Ballet class today and she LOVED it! A good friend of mine in our ward let me know she was going to have Dance Classes. I was excited to go home and let Hailey know, and when I told her she was going to be a ballerina she just smiled from ear to ear and told me "We better go get me a tutu." Well; we got THREE ballet outfits, but she picked this one out herself... BRIGHT pink tights and all! :)
As you can tell in the pictures the girls had a GREAT time!
THANKS Miss Wendy!!

2 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Seriously the cutest pictures EVER.

Anonymous said...

She wanted to be different than the other girls with her bright pink tights- Katelyn probably would have picked the same thing. How did she do? She must have done well with both parents being dancers, my kids arn't so lucky.