Friday, August 19, 2011

THIRTY ~

Today I went to the DMV to renew my licence.
Today I realized my birthday is coming up and I am turning . . .
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN
Some would be in SHOCK...
Some would rather skip this day all together...
However THIS GIRL is in "A Good Place"

I have been telling myself;
There is NOTHING wrong with turning 30 when you have all the things you wanted accomplished at this age.
I have a wonderful husband.
Two sweet little kiddos to love and adore.
A house that is our HOME... 
I am SO at peace, NOTHING can make me feel 30 is a bad thing...

BRING IT ON ~
October 1st Here I come READY OR NOT!!
The DMV lady let me keep my weight the same it has been since I started driving at 16...
I asked her if I needed to update the info and she said "Only if you want to..." I decided to leave it be; this will be an early birthday present to myself... YEP STILL 111 ~ haha!!

No comments: