Monday, October 24, 2011

Just Because

My husband came home for Lunch today as a surprise for us...
and as a TOTAL surprise for me he came in with these lovely flowers...
He knows these are my FAVORITE ~
I am not usually a FLOWER GIRL, but for some reason when he handed these to me I just started to cry. Not because anything is wrong, but because it just touched me that he took the time to think of me and do something special for me. He also did the dishes last night after I made the comment that I really hate doing dishes. It's more that I hate seeing dirty dishes in the sink than I hate doing them, but whatever...
It's the little things ~
He also posted a video on his FB page, AND sent me an amazing e-mail that AGAIN brought me to tears...
It truly is the little moments that matter most!!!
THANKS MATT! 
I am SO glad we are enjoying these moments together! ~

1 comment:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Wow. What an incredible video! Congrats on the beautiful flowers and for Matt taking such good care of you. You deserve it and I am so glad that you have a man that recognizes what a prize you are!

XOXO