Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh HAPPY Day ~

I think I say every year that "IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" and I really feel like it is! ~
I woke up to some amazing kids giving me loves and bringing me an Apple Turnover ~ (one of my FAVORITES!) It was like any other day; only I knew it was a HUGE day because I had finally hit
 THE BIG 3-0
I remember when I turned 25 thinking MAN I am almost 30 and that is going to KILL ME! But to be completely honest, I feel GREAT! ~ AND the day was especially great too! We woke up and just hung around the house getting ready. I opened my presents THANK YOU EVERYONE! I got a Gift Card to Marshall's AND 30 Reese's Peanut Butter cups from Matt. The kids got me TWO Mixbooks; they are photo-books, it will be a new experience for me. My in-laws got me a gift card to JC Pennys to get my hair done (that is where my girl CARISSA works who has been hooking up my hair for years now) And my parents got me a Sonicare Toothbrush ~ JEALOUS MUCH?? :) My friends Brent and Amalia got me a PINK Jewelry from Charming Charlies; earrings and a necklace. And my G&G Smith gave me $20.00 which I plan on using to get more Jewelry from Charming Charlies on the next girls night!! And I also got LOTS of cards... from LOTS of people who love me! ~ 
We went shopping after having the left overs from Breakfast Burritos. The kids fell asleep on the car ride home and while I gave myself a pedicure we let them sleep. THEN we went to get our babysitter for our NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN! ~ Matt took me to Black Angus where I got Filet Mignon and he got Baby Back Ribs. We were both SO full after eating when they came to see if we wanted dessert we decided we better take it to go!
I got to shop to my hearts content and just enjoy time with my husband! It sure is nice to be OLDER and WISER! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

No comments: