Monday, May 7, 2012

New Introduction PART FOUR...

Ugh... we really NEEDED a new bed.
After I had Hailey I remember the bed just not "working for me" So we bought a memory foam topper and called it good...
THEN after I had Landon I remember the bed was "horrible and useless" So we bought new sheets and a cute Bedspread and called it good...
THEN a few weeks ago Matt started complaining about the bed...
 so... we did some research.
We did more research and came to find that we loved the Icomfort Revolution Bed set. I think we hit up like 5 different stores! We were originally going to just buy the mattress, the add the adjustable frame later. (it was quite out of my $3000.00 price range to get the whole thing now) THEN we found a Tempurpedic bed WITH the adjustable frame on craigslist for a STEAL... SO we altered our plans and picked up the Tempur Bed so we could get the adjustable frame and then buy whatever mattress we wanted later.. we put new Tempurpedic bed covers on the bed to TRY IT OUT and called it good...
We slept in the bed for a week... (because that is what they tell us we need to do in order to see if we like it or not) and I decided it was too hard for me and so we went back out shopping for the best deal on new mattresses for the bed!
Introducing my NEW BED...
New Bed skirt, New Sheets, New Bedspread, New Pillows... NEW ME!!
The next purchase will be a Headboard...
I LOVE it! My only problem (which is a self made problem) is that because we wanted the bed to be a dual adjustable... that means we have TWO Twin XL Mattresses... so Matt and I can adjust our side however we would like. And have YOU ever gone shopping for Twin XL Sheets?? The only place that has them is Anna's Linens and they are CRAPPY 200 thread count cotton/polyester sheets... no thank you...
So we ordered some from online after TONS of research. We got them the DAY before our anniversary and put them on to complete our official 9th Anniversary Present for each other. 
And I have to say MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!! 
Notice all the buttons on the Tempur-Pedic Remote. Yeah, the head and foot goes up and down, it vibrates and different speeds and there is a wave that vibrates up and down the body... I am in HEAVEN! 
Come on over and try it out! 

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

Wow! Looks comfy :-) So, is there a huge crevice you fall into since each side has separate sheets? (Just curious!)