Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This Thursday...

This Thursday...
May, 24th 2012
my BABY Brother 
Preston Bryan Andersen
is graduating from High School...
Isn't he a STUD??
CONGRATS PRESTON!!
The Bird Family is SO proud of you!!

Which means I will be taking a TRIP to Sacramento... and when I take a trip there I neglect my blog... and when I neglect my blog we are all sad... don't be sad... I will have FUN pictures when I get back for sure!
as a side note... I will be neglecting my blog additionally because I am flying to Salt Lake to visit my Uncle who is a dentist to get some MUCH NEEDED stuff done; it is all a work in progress... this trip will be without the kids or husband so a little break perhaps??? If anyone considers dental work a break... :)
So if you don't hear from me for a week...
YOU KNOW WHY!!

2 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

So excited you are coming!!!!

The Jensens said...

Happy graduation to Preston and GOOD LUCK to you! You can do it :-)

P.S. Hailey's b-day party at McDonald's looked like a lot of fun! Yay for great deals and fun times!