Monday, July 23, 2012

LOUD!!

We have fulfilled one of Matt's LONG time dreams last weekend...
We installed our Home Theater System!!
 We ran the wires up the wall, got up in the attic and drilled holes for the wires, then installed the brackets and got the speakers in the 4 corners... sure it SOUNDS easy... it was not! And when I say "WE" I mean I helped Matt by doing all the easy things while he did all the hard work... 
 After the wire was drilled, then after speaker install...
 I am SO thankful for a husband that can do ALMOST everything! And that he is willing to save money to do it himself! I used to turn the TV on and listen to Pandora through its speakers... NOW I get to listen to music in SURROUND SOUND... YES IT IS AMAZING!!
And I caught this little man falling asleep while playing his game on Daddy's Phone... Sweetness!!

No comments: