Tuesday, October 12, 2010

COMPUTER DESK!!

This may seam silly to some of you, but to me this is a BIG DEAL!
I got my FIRST EVER REAL Computer Desk this last weekend, and I am SOOOO happy about it.
Matt and I have been saving since the day we got married for "adult furniture" We previously bought things that would "get us by" But now that we are in the house we want to be in forever, we spend the hard earned money and got ourselves a REAL Computer Desk!!
 The above picture is Matt putting the Computer Desk together. We decided to save some money and pick up the boxes and assemble it ourselves... it was pretty easy to assemble, but now what do I do with six HUGE boxes... anyone need a play house for your kids??
 Notice that the sad little table to the left of the BIG Computer Desk WAS my previous Computer Desk...
 And family has been asking for other pictures, so here is the front room. Freshly painted, new wood floors we installed (with help... THANKS DAD'S and THE RAMOS BROTHERS) new drapes that my mom helped me make, (lets be honest, I bought the fabric and she did all the work) new area rug, I can't wait to get my entertainment center so I can start putting up pictures... THAT was back ordered. We will get it around Christmas Time. It is just as tall as the computer desk but a couple feet wider... Matt thinks that means we need to get a bigger TV now . . .
AHHHH... Home Sweet Home... Or at least it is starting to feel that way...

3 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

I am so excited for you! It looks awesome, my friend :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is a really cool desk. Do you know the company that makes it?

Bird is the Word said...

We bought it from Fashion Furniture... they were no longer making this style desk so we got one of the last ones. Sorry! I Do LOVE it! :)