Friday, April 22, 2011

Mission Fund Piggy Banks

If you are LUCKY enough to be my sweet little nephew then you get one of these for your birthday...
Well this is what it looks like before Auntie Melissa DECORATES it up.
 It looks a little bit more like THIS now...
 And on the other side, it looks like this...
YEAH I KNOW... MISSION FUND PIGGY BANKS...
What little boy would not want one??
AND to top it off... every year Auntie Melissa and Uncle Matt send a card with ONE DOLLA HOLLA for every year old you are. WHAT??? HECK YEAH!! Now how do I wrap these so they are safe on the trip to Idaho?? HUMMMMMM....
(SHOUT OUT to my cuzzy ALLY JENSEN for helping me with the Decals!! THANKS!!)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome! Don't know about the CTR on the butt....perhaps in version 2.0 under their name might work better. Notice how I made it super easy for you and kept the boy's names short and sweet...you are welcome.

And I vote bubble wrap...lots of bubble wrap. :)

The Jensens said...

You're welcome! It was easy peasy and fun :-)

They turned out ADORABLE too! I love the CTR shield on the bum. Hehe...