Thursday, January 12, 2012

Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue ~

Have you ever been wearing a pair of shoes that you LOVE
and noticed that the back of the heal has come UN-GLUED??
I got these STEVE MADDENS while pregnant with my daughter to wear with my sailor dress. 
I love wearing them because they are SO comfortable!!
I had forgotten that they were broken, so when I took them out of the box and remembered; I realized I knew EXACTLY what would FIX my little problem...

Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue
(hit on the above hyperlink to learn more)

I feel a little dumb giving you directions... this is NOT rocket science... (I promise)
Grab your glue, put the glue on one side of the shoe, press and hold. Wipe away excess glue. BEST PART... It only took 25 minutes to dry!! I wore them the next day, and the glue HELD! I had previously "fixed" these shoes with super glue and that only held until I put the shoes on and took a step! This glue allows for movement and a quick bond!
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
Check out iLoveToCreate.com for all your Crafty~Fix-it~ or Fun needs!!

No comments: