Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sleepy Head! ~

SHE SLEPT IN HER ROOM LAST NIGHT!! YEAH I am SO excited about that! I just wanted you all to know!! We are trying to get her out of the crib in time for the baby, and we think this is perfect timing!! We tried just letting her CRY it out, and I can only take ONE hour of crying, so we just took her to the crib.
So last night we tried it again, and it was a success. We still have a ways to go, because Matt sleeps in there till she is asleep, but all is well. Matt came to bed last night I am not sure when, but I checked on Hailey 3 times last night while she was in her big girl bed, and she was out!! And the best part is that she just sat in her room until I went in to get her in the morning!!
YEAH! success!! We are just a few short steps from starting her on the big girl potty! She really is loving all the hugs and high fives she is getting for doing Big Girl things!! YEAH! ~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so nice. When we switched Kyle into a big boy bed he spend a couple nights sleeping on the floor before he realized the bed was more comfortable. Now we just deal with him waking up in the middle of the night and climbing into bed with us. Oh well. Give and take.

Marc and Stacy said...

You guys are doing awesome! I started trying to potty train Montana this week and realized she had diareha. Fun times.

summerk said...

What a good girl!! She needs to come over and teach my little Lindy how to stay in her bed! :)
Good luck with the potty training! Hope it goes well!