Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Andersen Style ~

I enjoy the Thanksgiving Season SOOOO much! It is a time I really try to sit back and remember all the great and wonderful things that I am thankful for. Even with our tough times, I am SO Thankful for the love and kindness there is in the world. We go around the table every year and we say things that we are thankful for. This year my thankful items consisted of my family and epidurals. You might be laughing, but when those Braxton Hicks Contractions are coming and going, that is one thing that comes to mind when I am being Thankful for everything there is...We had a FULL table this year! Dad, Mom, Sharon, Preston, Brian, Nicole, Matt, Myself and our two little munchkins Hailey and Katelyn. My mother made AdOrAbLe little Pilgrim Hats that we got at our setting. I think Hailey ate a few before dinner started... luckily Grandma had made extras just in case that happened.After Dinner, we were clearing the table, and there was not enough room for the Mashed Potatoes, I learned from my father not to let things go to waste, so Matt thought it would be funny to get a picture of the Prego Eating! ~ HA HA ~
There are SO many reasons to be Thankful, I wish Matt was in this picture so I could capture them all in one Thanksgiving Photo, but my daughter and I will do... Hailey has made our lives so much more interesting. She truly is a blessing from god!~And here is the Grandgirls with Grandpa ~ Hailey is giving me the "STANK-EYE" for taking her picture... Gotta love time spent with loved ones! We are SO blessed with all we have!
I hope you and your family had the BEST Thanksgiving, and were able to truly be Thankful!!


No comments: