Monday, November 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I thought you might like to see a little preview of our new house we are renting! This is for all of those out of towners that will not be able to come and see our place... the in towners better come visit soon! ~ This is the front view of our house. We live in Elk Grove off of Laguna in a nice gated community. Can you see my YES on Prop 8 sign in the window??? :)
This is what you see when you walk in my front door. This is the living room. Hailey is watching Baby Einstein! ~ :)
This is a "bird's eye view" of the front room from the loft-play area. It is really open and fun!

This is my Dining Room and Kitchen, they are next to the front room, and you can see we still have our Halloween table cloth on! I love the kitchen! The stove is gas, and that is new for me, but it cooks SO well!
This is the downstairs bathroom! It is the PINK bathroom as we call it. When you walk in through the garage it is to your right. It gets used the most right now because I do not have the strenght to walk up the stairs when I have to go potty.... T.M.I. I know.....
This is the master bedroom upstairs. Once up the stairs you turn right and this is the first door.
Our Master Bathroom is Black and White with Light Blue accents.... I have the toilet area decorated, but this is the picture i took... so whatever. We have double sinks in there... LOVE IT
This is Hailey's room. We are working on getting her to sleep in her toddler bed... any ideas?
This is Landon's Room, we have yet to decorate it in BOY colors because we still have Hailey in the crib. It is a nice big room with a HUGE closet! YEAH STORAGE!!Now this is the best room in the house! This is the loft area... we call it the playroom! You can see the living room from the banister, and it is to the left of the stairs when you walk up right next to Hailey's room. We LOVE it! It defiantly gets the most use!!
All her toys are usually scattered all over, this is clean for me....
And this is the Kids bathroom upstairs... Hailey loves the ducks in this bathroom, and enjoys her baths as she says "quack quack!" ~ It is nice for Matt and I to graduate from the "ducky bath" only after 5 short years of marriage!
Hope that gave you a good outline of our home! We love it, and just hope we are able to stay for a while! ~ :)

6 comments:

Julianna said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize you guys were in Elk Grove/Laguna! That's where my sister lives. What ward are you in?

Kristen said...

Your house looks huge and spacious! How extremely nice! I love the loft area! Way cute decorations all over. I am very jealous of the rocking chair in the baby's room.... never got to have one because we move around too much. Looks like a great house.

I had a gas stove when we lived in New York. Takes some getting use to, and it seemed like it always took forever for water to boil, but it was still a nice change.

Eric flew into Sacramento to sell for a week or two - he is staying in a hotel somewhere - so give a shout-out to him from your house. : )

Unknown said...

so much room! That will be so nice.

Kara said...

What a great house! Looks like you have a lot of room to spread out, and it looks pretty new. Good find! BTW, you're getting bigger :) When's your due date?

Marc and Stacy said...

Beautiful. Congratulations!

summerk said...

Looks so nice! Congrats!