Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight ~


Ok, so I have to PUBLICLY apologize to my little sister Sharon. When she was reading the "twilight" series, I have to admit I made fun of her for liking a VAMPIRE book! I told her it was not normal to like Vampire books, and teased her for a good 5 months.

Then I decided I should read this book because all my friends were saying how great it was. I thought it was a "teenie bopper" book and there was NO way I was going to get into it.... Well I WAS WRONG! ~

I started reading the series in September, and I have finished ALL the books as of Thanksgiving. And I am SURE there are people who read all four books in like ONE day, but for me NOT being a "reader" getting through all these books in a few months is NUTS!~

So the reason for my post is also to Thank my Mom and Sisters for going to the movie with me as well. Mom treated us all to a Girls Night out to see the movie (yes my mom even read all the books) and it was a blast~

I had heard mixed reviews about the movie, so I was worried I would not like it. I decided I needed to see for myself, and I went in with no expectations of anything great, and I came away very pleased! I thought at the end to myself that I wanted it to keep going! I can not WAIT for the three other movies.... how do we get Stephanie to write more.... That is what I really want! ~Good times with Great People!

No comments: