Tuesday, June 16, 2009

F.H.E. the Bird * Cutts Style ~

We had our good friends Brent and Amalia Cutts over last night for dinner and Family Home Evening. Matt and I really enjoy these two because we get along SO well with them it is almost CRAZY!! When Matt was working in Fresno, and I was still living in Sacramento he lived with the Cutts, so you can see why we love them so much! ~I made Pot Roast in the Crock Pot that smelled SO good all day long!! We also had Salad and Cantaloupe! YUMMO! ~ As you can see we pulled out our Fancy FSU Cups for the Special Occasion, and enjoyed using them and talking about how much fun we are going to have at the Fresno State Football Games!! (we get season tickets every year with them, they are our Fresno State Buddies too... no wonder why we like them so much)
So after dinner we headed outside to enjoy the cool weather and have FHE. Matt conducted and I gave a lesson on Love at Home. In the lesson we each made a list of our Recipe for Love at Home, and we vowed to live it! It was lots of fun, and of course there were lots of laughs!!
THEN we went inside for some FABULOUS pies! Brent and Amalia were in charge of dessert, and we were blessed with a very special berry pie and an especially special chocolate pie! YUMMMOO! ~ Amalia graciously left the chocolate pie for me.... yet another reason why I love her! ~ ( I forgot to take pictures of the pies.... we were too enthralled with eating them I guess)
It was a GREAT night with even GREATER people! Thanks Brent and Amalia for your friendship!! We enjoy EVERY second of it! And this is a picture of the tomatoes from our garden.... yummmmy! I love that I can just pop them into my mouth! No Knives Needed! ~ Don't you love Landon's chubby little foot in the background... haha! ~

1 comment:

Amalia Cutts said...

It was a lot of fun! You should have put those pictures up of my "homemade" pies. Look forward to doing it again.