Monday, August 31, 2009

The Best BROWNIES Ever Recipe ~

Mom and Sharon... here it is! I got this recipe off of another blog, but I wrote it down off the blog so I am not able to find it again to post the link... anyways... If you like OWWY GOOEY FUDGY BROWNIES you are in for a treat with this recipe ~

1 Stick of Butter

1 c. White Sugar

1/2 c. Brown Sugar

2 eggs

3/4 c. Flour

1/2 c. Cocoa

Pinch of Salt

1 TAB Vanilla

Melt the Butter in a 8x8 pan. Swirl the pan to get the butter on the sides. Dump all the rest of the ingredients into the pan and stir until combined. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Take the brownies out... they will look like they are not done... take them out anyway. Then let brownies cool for 1 hour. THIS IS THE HARDEST PART! You have to let them cool for the whole hour. They are the perfect mix of fudgy insides and chewy crust!

I have made these brownies three times. I think I might try spraying Pam on the pan before using butter. It is hard to clean the pan. Also, after you stir the mix in the pan ( I love it, only one bowl to clean) wipe any brownie batter off the sides before cooking it. And I think I might try just turning off the oven and letting the brownies cool for the hour in the oven, because one time I made it, it was a little bit too fudgy... anyways! ~ Happy Cooking! Hope you enjoy! ~

No comments: