Friday, August 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA ANDERSEN

Some of you may not know that I am a "Daddy's Girl"... well, now you know. Let me introduce you to the FIRST man in my life... Bryan Kay Andersen. Today we are celebrating HIM! ~ I am SO thankful for the Unconditional Love and Support he has given me throughout my life! He is the most wonderful Example of Christ Like Love that I have ever seen!
This is my father and I on quite possibly the BEST day of my life. It is with the support of him and my mother that I was able to meet and marry a wonderful supportive man of my own.
And here are some pictures of him holding my children. He is the BEST Grandpa EVER! He always has time for his grandchildren, and that makes me smile!
There is this saying that I love...
"The only thing better than having you for a Father is my kids having you as a Grandpa"
and it is SO true in our case!!

Thanks Dad and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We love you SOOOOOO Much! ~(More than you can EVER know)

1 comment:

AngelaBeth said...

That picture of you and your dad dancing is sooooo cute! Happy birthday to your papa!