Saturday, April 17, 2010

Costco ~

So I went to Costco with my Mother and little sister Sharon with the kids in tow...
Hailey found these ADORABLE skirts and did not want to leave without one.
So Auntie Sharon helped her choose one ...
(isn't my little sister ADORABLE)
Hailey kept saying she was a Ballerina and would TWIRL around...
Now Landon on the other hand decided he was going to be Superman.
We got SOOOO many comments from other people shopping there.
My mom made this cape from another cape that was given to Landon by his Great Aunt.
On the other side is Batman. My mom put it on him in the morning and he wore it ALL DAY LONG!!
My mom said THIS is how you enjoy your gandkids!!
Gotta love GRANDMAS and COSTCO! ~ RIGHT??

2 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! They are so cute!! And yes, Sharon is AMAZING! I miss her : )

Nicole said...

Katelyn got a ballarina type dress for her birthday, which at the time she wasn't too excited about, that she loves to wear and doesn't want to take off. They will have fun playing dress up together next time they see each other.