I know what you are thinking...
this is not a post about Golf... the FOUR has to do with something else...
I was tagged by my cousin, and I am not in the mood to come up with a post today, so I will be taking advantage of my "tagging opprotunity" ~ See if you can catch onto the "FOUR" reference . . .
4 shows I watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Amazing Race
4. Chelsea Latley
4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My hubby.
2. My children.
3. My religious beliefs.
4. My family and friends.
4 phrases I say:
1. What's the matter Kitty Cat?
2. Are you freakin' kidding me?
3. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!
4. I love you smooshie!
4 things I've learned from the past:
1. It is better to work at things together than to try to work on them alone.
2. Life is SO much better when you "go with the flow"
3. Learn from the trials that are given to you or you will KEEP having them!
4. Always accept help when it is offered!
4 places I would like to go:
1. Caribean Cruise
2. I have NEVER been to Hawaii...
3. New Jersey where Matt served his mission.
4. Idaho to visit family.
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Finished Laundry I started late on Saturday.
2. Had friends over to watch The Amazing Race.
3. Went to church.
4. Made Dinner.
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Matt starting his new job.
2. Looking for our DREAM home!
3. Visiting with family, I always LOVE that!
4. Landon and Hailey BOTH being in Nursery!
4 things I love about winter:
1. Christmas Lights and how much the kids LOVE them!
2. Winter Olympics (when it is on)
3. Wearing comfy clothes and snuggling up!
4. Visiting Family and Friends.
4 things on my wish list:
1. Hailey will be FULLY potty trained by her birthday!
2. The new Bombshell Bra at Victoria Secrets...
3. A house to call our own!
4. Outside toys for the kids when we get that house!
4 people to tag if they wanna:
2. Nicole and Nichole (yes I can do that, it's the same name)
3. Lindsey (because she plays along with my "tag's")