Monday, April 19, 2010

Just another Manic Monday . . .

So I woke up this morning and did my work out...

Thank you Jillian... I have yet to loose any weight, but I feel better already... it has officially been a week!!
THEN I decided I better mow the lawn... (because the weather is going to get crazy tomorrow)
And then my kids decided they wanted to "HELP" mow the lawn . . .
FUN TIMES!!
Matt tries to get me to let him mow the lawn, but I LOVE the workout!!
He was out front watching the kids and people were walking by watching me mow the lawn and my husband play with the kids. He made the comment to me that he wonders what people are thinking when they see that, and I told him to yell "She is mowing and edging because I don't do it to her standards!" because THAT my friends in the truth! :)

1 comment:

Lindsey and Jared said...

So do you like the Shred dvd? I hope you do! I freaking love it. It took me a while to lose weight too because it helps you build up muscle pretty fast, but it is SUCH a great workout!