Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crumbs

~ I would like to thank my children today for a few things today...
FIRST THANK YOU both for showing me all the CRUMBS that were in the couch cushions... GROSS... AND for making that great hot mess of a playhut with them...
 which turned me into CLEAN mode... UGH...
AND this picture does not do the crumbs justice... they were ALL OVER!!
 SECOND I would like to thank Landon for "catching" me this morning with the Fishing Pole. You see this toy USED to bother me before because when you turned the handle a CrAnKiNg NoIsE was heard and was SO annoying... but somehow it broke and it no longer makes the annoying noise. Usually when a toy breaks I toss it in the trash, but in this instance since it is broken I now LIKE the toy THUS we will keep it...
And LAST but NOT LEAST... I would like to thank my SWEET little lady Hailey for going potty ALL BY HERSELF this morning after breakfast. It is our "routine" to wake up, eat, then potty, and she did it ALL ON HER OWN, and she went NUMBA TWO and wiped her own bumbum... YEAH...
LIGHT AT THE END OF THE POTTY TRAINING TUNNEL I SEE YOU!!! (that is until Landon starts...)
AND a little side note... my black furniture REALLY shows dust... I don't like that very much... UGH!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You wanna see MY couch cushions?? Yours looks sparkling clean compared to mine! I always have enough cereal to make a full box, little toys, pens, you name it. Maybe I should clean under my cushions more than a couple times a year, eh?? :)

Good job potty training Hailey! I don't ever want to do it with Camie. Ever.