Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

This year we went to Megan Cluff's house for the Rockin' New Years Eve Party. It was a good time had by all. We got to eat, sit around and chit chat, laugh at the kids running all over the house, and just have a good time! I took my camera with every intention of taking pictures with everyone, but because I was just relaxing it stayed in my diaper bag ALL NIGHT LONG!
Luckily my friend took pictures... THANKS Beth!
 Right before the Ball Dropped...
Matt and I are in the doorway underneath the Mistletoe Swanny brought over.
 Me and the kids about 10 minutes before the ball dropped. RIGHT after this picture Landon fell asleep on my lap after I covered him with his BUZZ Blanket. Notice Hailey has been LOVING playing with another little girls toys! :) No I did not bring her over to my friends house in dress up clothes!
And this is Matt and his buddy Mike Harden.
 Not sure if they know it or not, but they are SO going to be on my blog with this picture!
 Mike's wife and I do play dates all the time.
It was a good time had by all that attended. THANKS MEGAN!
 I WELCOME 2011 with OPEN ARMS!!

No comments: